1. Company Profile
• Hengfentai was established in 1991, with the development of more than 25 years, we have accomplished the following achievements:
• R&D: participated in 863 National Plan, mainly responsible for industrial robot joint reducer, as well as solar tracking reducer.
• Factory Scale: Currently 2 factory plants: Sanxi industry zone and Binhai industry zone, with totally 400 personnel, and advanced equipments & machines.
• Turnover of last year: 60m USD
• Hengfengtai is certified State High-tech Enterprise and Key Enterprise Institute
• Enterprise Technique Center of Zhejiang province
• Applying ERP information management, CAD, pro/E, UG, CFD etc advanced software are widely used in drawing craft, and PDM for technique files management to keep the designing safe, high efficiency and accuracy.
• Good long-term relationship with Zhejiang University, Shenyang aluminum & magnesium Design Institute, and Zhengzhou Light Metal Research Institute etc.
3. Manufacture capacity
• 350 personnel in Production Department, among them, 5 senior technicians, 10 junior technicians, and 82 have professional operation certificate.
• 2 manufacture plants with area more than 50000 square meters.
• More than 300sets of advanced imported equipments: German CNC, Hobbing Machine, Grinding Machine, CNC plane mill, CNC boring machine, and CNC lathe machine etc.
4. Quality Control System
• ISO 9001-2008 Certificate
• ISO 14001 Certificate
• TUV Certificate
• SGS Certificate
• GB/T 28000 Certificate
• CMM Inspection on each batch of gears
• Gear Inspection Center
• Material Inspection Lab
• Trial Run Inspection
• Leakage Inspection
• and etc
5. Marketing Network
•10 offices and branches at home and abroad.
• 50 sales manager service for domestic and abroad market.
• Depends on the quality products and reliable services, 10,000 customers at home and abroad have approved Hengfengtai products and brand meaning, established steady foundation with 5000 strength-oriented enterprises, products have exported to at least 30 different countries in the world from Asia, Europe and Africa.